Monday, April 29, 2013

Park Vibes



This past weekend was somewhat relaxing. I woke up at an ungodly hour on Saturday to get ready for work and somehow managed to run on caffeine only. I got off at three so that was the upside of getting off that early. After that I headed over to the park for a cousins birthday and decided to do a mini shoot with my cousin and the two photo's above are the results. Since it was so early in the morning I slipped on an easy midi tee dress, tied a chambray shirt around my waist to break up the stripes and tied my crazy hair into a knot bun sort of thing which amazingly turned out okay. I usually am in some sort of heel, but there was no way I was going to wear heels that early in the morning.

Currently, it's a super dreary rainy day and I am sitting in Barnes and Noble at the Starbucks and am thinking of different types of posts to add to this blog. Possibly a "Must Have" list for spring is in mind and will be posted in the near future. School is ending soon so I better get back to this final project. Must write a business pitch to win this competition in class! Need. That. A.

No comments:

Post a Comment