Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Love Day






Happy Late Valentines Day! My February 14th was a pretty mellow one. I was blessed with the day off so I spent it at home with my boyfriend on Skype. We cooked dinner together and I taught him how to make a quick and simple stir fry since the poor guy doesn't know how to cook that much. Everything turned out to be a success! 



While shooting, this cute little guy came running over and started playing with us! His name is Rigsby! My heart could not deal with his cuteness.









What I'm wearing:
This is one of my favorite outfits to grab and go. You can never go wrong with a white V-neck and a leather jacket paired with your favorite pair of denim. Add a beanie and you're set to go. I'm wearing Frame Denim in "Le Skinny de Jeanne" which I love because they don't stretch out and are great quality. To give the outfit a little twist and pop I put on my hot pink Nike Free Runs perfect for Valentine's Day. This is a great way to dress up your running shoes.


To learn more about Frame Denim click here !
To purchase Frame Denim click here !



He surprised me with flowers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment