Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summer Essentials



Here's a super mini list of my summer essentials. Click on blue links for items.

 Above is my one of my favorite summer lipsticks by Bobbi Brown in the shade "Calypso" with a creamy matte finish. The photo does not do the color justice. On me it looks more of a coral-ey orange and less pink. This is one of those colors that would look different on all skin types so I would recommend trying it on before purchasing. Overall, a great product to have to throw on when you don't have time to do makeup. Just a swipe of mascara, quick brows, and this lip would be perfect. 


One of my favorite illuminators! I have the "Copacabana" shade and am in love with it. I love to mix it with my foundation or tinted moisturizer to give my face that dewy glow. 


I am crazy about skincare. This Kiehl's concentrate does the trick when it comes to tired, dull skin because it restores the skin making it fresh and glowing by morning. Just 3 to 4 drops is more than enough and use your fingers to PAT, NOT RUB, onto your skin at night. You can also mix this with your foundation as well! 



Anything with an open back or lace (or both in one ) is my summer go to! It's the perfect thing to wear on those warm summer nights at the beach or for going out on the town. This top photographed above I purchased from Urban Outfitters. 


 

Silky silk shorts from Joie. I could live in them all day everyday. Dress them up with a cute top to go out in or dress them down in a simple white tee; they are the most versatile piece you could own. I like to pair them with a flow-ey silk top as well and it is the most comfortable thing I have ever worn.



How cute are these DV by Dolce Vita sandals? These are so comfortable and go with everything and you can't resist the fact that the print is made with a "hairy" material. ADORE. 

If you would like me to post more summer essentials please let me know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment