Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Let's do this






This semester is my last semester at my school. I will finally be graduating with an Associates in Fashion Design after many years of being indecisive and trying to figure out where I want to go in life. After school I plan to take online classes to get a Bachelors in Business. One thing that I learned during this journey is that I am NOT a fashion designer whatsoever. I am more of a visual person who sees great pieces and puts them together to make them great as a whole such as a creative director, stylist, merchandiser, etc.... In the mean time before all of that happens, I applied for a Retail Management internship at Nordstrom which hopefully, crossing my fingers, I will get. This should help me grow within the company and let me work my way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment