Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Elizabeth and James


Story Time.
This dress was MEANT. TO. BE. Orginally, this beautiful Elizabeth and James piece was close to $300, so when I went to Nordstrom Rack in Boston (why wouldn't I stop at the Rack?), it was $80. I hesitated for a long moment and decided against it. I came back home and could not stop thinking about the dress; a terrible regret. I searched for the dress like it was nobody's business, but no luck. Three months later I was in the great city of New York and yes, I went to the Rack in Union Square, and THERE IT WAS!! What's even better was that it was ON SALE with an extra 25% off! Since I'm a proud Nordstrom employee I get my discount on top of that so I got the dress for $30. I almost cried. So that's how this dress found it's way back to me. 
The End.


Photo Credit: My sis. :)



                                       

1 comment: