Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Autumn Essential



Autumn is finally here! I felt the chill in the air today and was so ready to pull out all of my fall clothes. The one essential I must have for Autumn is a great (faux) fur vest. I got this one from H&M last season and am obsessed with it because of how its so simple and fitted. It doesn't make me look like Chubaka.
To make my classic white button down more interesting I buttoned it and tied it at the bottom into a knot. Then I paired it with the vest and wore these amazing two toned pants; leather in the front, knit in the back. Finish it with a great pair of minimalist heels and a hat and you're set to go. 

Fur Vest: H&M
White Button Down: Nordstrom
Two-toned pants: Halogen from Nordstrom
Two strap heels: Zara
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Hat: Nordstrom BP

No comments:

Post a Comment