Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Sweater Weather Post


Three words: I. Love. Sweaters. Over-sized sweaters that is. I can't stress enough how hard it is for me this year to find the perfect sweater, but I finally found the winner for $20 at H&M which is such a steal. Rather than wearing it with leggings and classic tall boots, I decided to have fun with it by wearing a white skirt from a suit set of mine. This dresses down the skirt, but dresses up the sweater at the same time so you have the perfect combination of dressed up casual. Adding the knee high socks with my ankle boots and my favorite hat of course completes the whole look by giving it a sense of coziness. In the meantime, the hunt continues for more sweaters. 

Sweater: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: H&M
Knee high socks: Nordstrom
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Watch: Micheal Kors
Bracelets: Alex and Ani
Hat: Nordstrom BP





No comments:

Post a Comment