Monday, October 14, 2013

Service for Your Lips




I don't know about you guys, but with the cold weather coming up, my hands, hair, face, and lips become extremely dry. I can not go a day without lipstick and during the winter time, to keep my lips in perfect condition for lipstick I use these two products. It takes less than 5 minutes!

Fresh Sugar Lip Polish : This product is pretty much the "good stuff." Take a little dollop on your finger and scrub it all over your lips. I like to do it twice a week. The formula is rich and you can instantly feel your lips being conditioned right away. Then rinse off with warm water and your lips will feel super soft and renewed.

Bobbi Brown Lip Balm :  Put this under your lipstick or wear it by itself and your bound to have moisturized lips all day. The reason why I love this lip balm is because it's not sticky and you don't have to reapply all the time. The formula isn't glossy nor is it matte, it leaves a natural sheen for healthy looking lips. Apply this after the "Fresh Sugar Lip Polish" for the perfect compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment