Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day Off



.

Nothing is better than a day off and putting on your favorite jeans, a white tee, a flannel, and your favorite fall boots to run around in. I covered up my obvious bed head with my over-sized knit hat and I don't think anyone noticed. 

I finally had a day to catch up on.....laundry. Woke up early this morning to see my little sister off for school then ran quick errands that needed much to be done. Came home made lunch for my beautiful friend Natasha and I and just had girl time in the afternoon since we haven't been in each other's presence in so long. Now here I am sitting at my usual spot in Panera studying drinking hazelnut coffee instead of a latte because their expresso machine is down. Like seriously? I need my expresso.

Hat: Express
White Tee: Nordstrom BP
Flannel: Miley Cyrus x's BCBG Maxazira for Walmart 
Denim: Topshop
Boots: H&M
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff


No comments:

Post a Comment