Thursday, January 30, 2014

Cobalt











My mom bought me this beautiful long cobalt wool coat from a random boutique when she went to NYC. I was really proud of her. I wanted the jacket to really pop so I wore a neutral palette that consisted of this really cute pastel pink tiered dress and to incorporate texture I put on a fitted faux fur vest. To top off the look I added a floppy felt hat and a pair of simple nude heels. I'm currently obsessed with Alex and Ani bracelets and I have yet to add more to my collection. If you don't know about them please look them up. It's one of those things where when you start and can't stop. Help me please.

Dress: H&M
Vest: H&M
Shoes: Zara
Bracelets: Alex and Ani 
Watch: Micheal Kors
Hat: Nordstrom BP
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Necklace: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment