Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Eve Fun




So it's been awhile since my last post and I apologize. It's been a crazy week full of school and work. Being a full time student and employee can make one go insane and forget what day of the week it is. I am so grateful for today because it's a day where I have work AND school off. It's my first time in a long time with nothing to do and a chance for me to go out and catch up with my loves. I went to eat Pho with my so called twin (it's the cheeks and nose)  this afternoon. The weather was perfect; wore a baggy white v-neck and threw on a chambray with leggings and added leopard wedges. Side note....if you don't know what "Pho" is. look it up and try it. You'll thank me later. Seriously. After lunch we took a quick stop at the mall and I picked up and new pair of ankle boots. They. Are. Brilliant. I'll post them in the days to come. Then we went back to her house to hang out and be girls and that's where I took my meditating/indianstyle/buddha/asian pose. 

Came back home and 30 minutes later received a phone call from my best friend asking if I wanted to go to dinner with her, mind you, this was at 4:30 and I just got done eating. Of course I wanted to go with her because I haven't seen her in 3824 years (yea i know...i like to exaggerate). We went to a classy lounge and I had a crabcake sandwich, side salad, and White Moscato from California. You can bet your bottom dollar I ate the whole thing. I now am getting food coma from all of the eating, but there's more eating to come tomorrow. Goodnight! 



No comments:

Post a Comment