Tuesday, November 6, 2012

There Will Be A Day...


This past weekend my Uncle lost his battle with Colon Cancer. 
He fought the good fight and the Lord called him Home. He has two daughters both younger than the age of 5. It's been a crazy week for everyone and myself. I have a huge Bio exam this week plus the three day funeral starting on Thursday. Lots of cooking, studying, cleaning, and talking to people coming in from out of state. I definitely won't be getting much sleep this week. Please pray for my family during this time.

"There will be a day with no more tears, no more pain, no more fears. 
There will be a day when the troubles of this place will be no more, 
we'll see Jesus face to face." 
-Jeremy Camp-

"Even if the healing doesn't come,
and life falls apart,
and dreams are still undone.
You are God, You are good,
Forever faithful one,
Even if the healing doesn't come."
-Kutless-

No comments:

Post a Comment