Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Autumn in the City

Autumn in the City

Autumn in the City by kanreemoua featuring chanel eyeshadow

Nothing says Autumn more than a deep plum lip and a burgundy felt hat.  I was driving to school today with that autumn crisp in the air and saw all the leaves turning to bright reds, warm oranges and yellows and just felt so inspired to give my wardrobe a much needed fall update. I am seriously lusting over the diamond patterned sweater, Rebecca Minkoff clutch purse, and the Jeffrey Campbell booties are a MUST HAVE.  My fall style has always been a soft look with a little punch of edge and I can not wait to wear my parka again.  I also came to the conclusion that my next beauty purchase is going to be the NARS Blush in Orgasm. I hear it is spectacular. In the mean time, I'll have to make due with the wardrobe I have now. At least I have my plum lipstick to put me in the Autumn spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment