Monday, October 22, 2012

Escape Pt. 2


Believe it or not almost everything you see here is from the one and only "Ross." If you don't know what a Ross is, it's equivalent to a Marshalls and TJ Max. I swear these types of retailers have the best selection of home decor. The items from Ross are the two stands with leaves and birds, the patterned mini stool that I am in LOVE with (I sit on it when I do my makeup), and this amazing one of a kind beaded, gypsy inspired storage box. The photo doesn't do the storage box justice at all. All of these items came to an amazing 70 ish dollars and the blue lamp I got for 20 at Target. LOVE. My curtains from Urban Outfitters add funky-ness to my room which I think is great. I still need more wall decor to add more of a cozy vibe. I have one in mind from Ross again, I just need to go pick it up. Hopefully I'll run into more great pieces for my room as the days go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment