Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thank you Micheal Kors




Dear Micheal Kors,
I have been looking high and low for the perfect pair of tall black boots for the longest time that would look good with my body type. I'm 5'1" and as you can see, I have short legs and every boot that I have tried on makes me look stumpier, shorter, wider, and everything else that is unflattering for my body. Today I came across your Bromley Flat Boot in black and it was like me discovering red lipstick for the first time. I knew that the instant I tried on these boots were the ones I have been searching for. They are super fitted around my leg, makes my legs look slimmer and longer and are so sturdy and comfortable. I absolutely am in love with the tonal stretch fabric on the back that adds extra comfort and makes the boot so much more fun. Thank you so much for designing these. Now I can truly live out the fall seasons ahead!

Life now complete,
-Kanree-

No comments:

Post a Comment