Monday, October 15, 2012

Pause...



It's time for me to pause from fashion and press play on the studying. I'll be living in the library tonight studying for a math exam on Wednesday and finishing up a Bio lab. So much to do with so little time. Had no time to summon an outfit today so I resorted to a white crew-neck tee and dark skinnies with my knit olive green bum hat which I have learned is my "go to" outfit when I'm in doubt. Simple, but yet still fashionably forward. I hope I don't get sleepy from this rainy weather, that's why I have my lip stick stained Starbucks coffee handy and listening to "Heavy" by Whiskey Winter should keep me sane. Here we go.. at least I have my boyfriend (who is studying for a nursing final) to keep me company. He's a fine fellow.

Check out the song that I'm currently obsessed with..."Heavy" by Whiskey Winter.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvDsfKdTKrc&feature=BFa&list=PLGpkcV7uPHd9Ob2BdHjJ8_V2GvqtJqJTw)


No comments:

Post a Comment