Friday, October 12, 2012

Mango Fringes?


So why did I name this blog "Mango Fringes?" A mango is soft and sweet, unique, and I feel as if it's an independent fruit just doing what it pleases as it goes through life. It gets along with everything...ex..strawberry mango flavor...kiwi mango flavor... pomegranate mango flavor (my favorite)...and so on. And honestly, who doesn't love Mangoes?
 If there's one thing that I could wear everyday, it's fringe. It's bohemian with a little bit of a rebellious side and the way it moves with a carefree spirit is much like how I am. I want this blog to represent who I am to it's fullest; expressing my inspirations, my personality and even the tiniest detail about me. I came across the picture above. It's from Phillp Lim's Spring 2013 RTW line. When I saw this I said to myself, "That's me. Everything about it."  

No comments:

Post a Comment